Engaging with customers is fundamental for every company and their brands. Creating a positive and rewarding customer experience has been shown to increase both revenue and customer loyalty. So what are tangible ways companies can improve their customer experience?
Seattle-based Apptentive hosted leaders in consumer interaction representing successful and renowned brands to share their knowledge and best practices. Presenters at the summit are experts in creating great customer experiences, improving customers’ satisfaction, and maintaining strong brand presences across diverse industries.
Apptentive welcomed customer-facing leaders from:
- Alaska Airlines
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Lilly Pulitzer
- Providence Health
These thought leaders spoke on a number of topics related to improving customer satisfaction, coalescing around the following seven points:
- Understanding customers is key
- Customer feedback should drive your product roadmap (or, if you’re not listening, now’s the time)
- Be UX-focused
- Personalization is top-of-mind—for everyone
- Define what “loyalty” looks like to your business as early as possible
- There is no value without customers
- The team, the team, the team
About Apptentive: Apptentive builds mobile customer experience software to help brands listen to, engage with, and retain their mobile customers. Learn more about Apptentive on their website.